Please make sure you have read and understood all those rules below after reading them. These rules apply if you buy something from my shop, whether you have indeed read them or not.
1. Please make sure the shipping/billing address you enter is correct, in order to insure the parcel’s safe travel to you.
2. All parcels will be carefully shipped in a bubble or a hard cardboard envelope and a red, bold “FRAGILE DO NOT BEND” will be written on their sides to ensure the safety of your order.
3. Although I will do everything in my power to ship worldwide unhindered, I cannot be held responsible if your parcel does not reach its destination or is damaged during its travel.
Therefore you cannot be refunded if it never arrives.
4. If you receive your parcel damaged, please send me an e-mail as soon as possible so I can contact the postal services in order to help you. Understand that I may not be able to do anything if the damage was made outside of the country I shipped it from.
Once again, you cannot be refunded if the damage is made beyond my range of action.
5. Shipping fees include a priority shipping. The tracking service is not included.
If you want a tracking number to follow your parcel’s whereabouts, please buy the virtual item called “Additional tracking number” that matches your address (for example, if you live in the US, buy the “Additional tracking number – World” version.
7. Please be aware that shipping fees vary considerably depending on where you live and the weight of the parcel.
8. Please understand that I’m either working or studying during postal services opening hours, so it is very likely that the shipment of your items will be done on the Saturday morning following your purchase – if you buy on Friday or Saturday morning, you will also probably have to wait a week anyway.